"The course was absolutely inspiring and I'm so glad I joined.
"Such an amazing course for product-based business owners!!"
"The Photography Playbook is such a great course, easy to watch, understand and implement. Paige's ability to relate to each student's products and photographic ability was wonderful. Paige's dedication and thoughtfulness for all the students was apparent from the first group chat, I was blown away by the level of thought and preparation, and insights that go far beyond just taking photos! If you are thinking you need help with DIY product photos, this is the course for you, Paige is amazingly lovely, you won't regret it!"
- Emma, Short Note Creative
In Module 1, we dive deep into the world of product photography and help you discover the visual style that suits your brand and product the best. With this step-by-step process, you'll create a Vision board that will guide you throughout the rest of the course and beyond, ensuring your product photography always shines.
- Learn the three essential types of images your product-based business needs to have
- Discover your visual aesthetic, creating a clear and organised approach to product photography that will take your business to the next level
- Create a stunning Vision board to guide your visual aesthetic and set yourself up for success
Tools of the Trade
Now that you've discovered your visual style and set up a vision board, it's time to bring your product photography to life. In this module, we'll explore the tools and equipment you need to make your product photography stand out from the crowd. Without the right equipment, your product photography can look dull and unprofessional. Don't let that be the case for you.
- Discover the essential tools and equipment needed to create stunning product photography that your audience will love.
- Learn how to create the perfect backdrop and props to showcase your product and make it the star of the show.
- Master the art of using your phone to get the most out of your product shots and make them look professional.
- Get insider tips and tricks on how to use natural light to make your product pop.
The Classic Product Shot
In this module, you'll learn how to create the first style of product photography: The Classic Shot. We'll explore how to make your product stand out on e-commerce platforms and teach you the essential skills you need to create beautiful and compelling images.
- Discover the key elements of a stunning classic shot and how to capture them using your phone or camera.
- Learn the art of composition & natural lighting and how to use these to create eye-catching product images.
- Find out how to create an efficient and repeatable workflow for capturing classic shots that will save you time and effort.
Stylised and the 6 Rules of styling
In Module 4, we're covering how to create a show-stopping flat lay and the six rules of styling. Flat lays are a great way to showcase your products in a visually stunning way and really grab your audience's attention. In this module, you'll learn how to create flat lays that tell a story, use the right props and backgrounds, and follow the six rules of styling to make your photos really stand out. By the end of this module, you'll be a flat lay pro and ready to create stunning photos that get your products noticed!
- Learn how to create show-stopping flat lays that grab your audience's attention
- Discover the six rules of styling to making attention grabbing photos every time
- Use props and backgrounds to tell a visual story and showcase your products
The Lifestyle Shot
In Module 5 we're diving into creating on-trend lifestyle imagery and hero shots. These photos are the perfect way to help your ideal customer picture themselves using your amazing products.You'll learn how to create 3 styles of lifestyle imagery that tell a visual story, how to choose the right props and backgrounds and you'll learn step by step how to bring it all together.
- Discover how to create on-trend lifestyle imagery that captivate your ideal customer and bring your products to life
- Learn the art of visual storytelling through 3 distinct styles of lifestyle imagery
- Learn how to choose the perfect props and follow step-by-step guidance to bring it all together
In module 6, you'll learn all about editing your product photos to perfection. You'll be using the same apps that I use to edit my own photos, and I'll walk you through every step of the process. You'll learn how to adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, and more, to make your photos stand out.
You'll also discover my process for editing quickly and efficiently. This module will save you hours of time and give your product images a professional touch!
- Master photo editing with ease: Learn how to use the same apps as a pro to edit your product photos, adjusting brightness, contrast, saturation, and more.
- Discover a process for editing quickly and efficiently, saving you hours of time while giving your images a polished and professional look.
- Stand out from the competition: With the skills and techniques you'll learn in this module, you'll be able to make your product photos stand out from the rest and attract more customers to your business.
In this module, you'll learn how to streamline your workflow and maximize your productivity, so you can create a ton of images in a short amount of time! And not just any images, but stunning photography that will catch your customers' eyes and keep them engaged.
But that's not all - you'll also learn how to repurpose your images for different platforms, so you can get the most out of your hard work.
- Discover how to create a lot of product photography easily and quickly using time-saving techniques.
- Learn how to repurpose your product photography for different platforms to maximize your reach and engagement.
- Learn simple ways of staying organised and consistent with your branding to create a cohesive and professional look for your product photography.
In this module, you'll take everything you've learned throughout the course and apply it to creating the top 2 styles of video used on Reels.
You'll learn the techniques and tools you need to create compelling videos that capture your brand's personality and engage your target audience.
- Discover the techniques and tools you need to create compelling stylized and stop-motion videos that showcase your products in a whole new way.
- Learn how to capture your brand's personality and engage your target audience with video content.
- Master the art of editing your videos quickly and easily with my step by step instructions.
8 x 1 hour virtual group Q & A's
Get direct access to me and ask any product photography questions you have during our weekly 1-hour group Q&A sessions inside our private Facebook community
- Weekly 1 hour group Q & A sessions during the 8 week course, where you can ask me anything related to that week's module or other questions you have about product photography and styling.
- Direct access to me, a professional product stylist and photographer with years of experience in the industry, to get your questions answered and receive feedback within the group.
- The opportunity to learn from other students' questions, as well as post your own, creating a community of support and accountability.
'How to get your product in a magazine' - The Guide
Get ready to take your product to the next level and see your brand featured in all the right places with this exclusive insider guide!
What You’ll Get:
- A step-by-step guide to getting your product into the hands of the right people
- Insider knowledge on the key elements you need to be featured
- Tips on how to be discovered and what to do when you are
- Bonus pitch email template to help you get noticed
Private Facebook group
Are you ready to join a community of like-minded creatives, all working towards the same goal of creating stunning visual content? With our private Facebook group, you'll have access to weekly posts from me breaking down that week's module, as well as a supportive community of fellow students to share your progress with and celebrate your wins.
What You’ll Get:
- Weekly posts from me, providing an in-depth overview of that week's module, and tips and tricks for implementation.
- Opportunities to connect with and learn from other members of the group, as well as share your own successes and wins.
"I've absolutely loved the Product Photography Playbook Course!"
"I have learnt so much about how to improve and elevate my products. Paige is a total delight to learn from and her knowledge is golden. She has been able to take me from taking boring photos to now really thinking strategically and making them more personable. It's been a fabulous investment and I'm so glad I did the course. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to elevate their brand and products."
-Yani Lenehan, Contemporary Oil Painter
I don't know my way around a camera or editing apps
Shouldn't I just hire a professional?
I'm not sure if I have an eye for styling or creating flat lays
Will this course teach me how to become a product photographer?
Are product photos really that important to my business?
How much time do I need to commit to this?
When do I get access to the course and how is it delivered?
So what exactly am I getting when I sign up today?
"I loved participating in The Product Photography Playbook"
"I can highly recommend the course if you are looking to learn how to take stunning photos of your products.
Paige is so passionate about what she does and that really shines through in her instructional videos and the weekly group Q&A sessions. She gives great tips and advice and provides everything in easily digestible sessions. Paige is a joy to learn from."